Sunday, February 22, 2009

Things I have learned

    • Your overall thoughts and experiences about this project
    • Things you have learned since you began working on this project

I feel more confident about my ability to interact with people. I am/can be shy; so, I have been attempting, during the past two quarters, to be more outgoing and social. My shyness, however, begins and ends in the classroom/academic settings. I have internships where I have to be social and interact without an issue. I know that in order to work towards my goal to be a lawyer I must continue to interact and communicate with as many people as I can. I feel that this project has helped me to further my social interactions with people from different walks of life. The only issues I feel that arose was communication in certain situations. Also working with a partner and coordinating times between the two of us was challenging but still beneficial to our educational/learning environment.

My only wish is that we had more time to bond and get to know the families before the photo shoot. I felt and feel as if everything is rushed; not because of anything specific, other than UCLA is on the quarter system. [Week 7]

Best,

Shamime

No comments:

Post a Comment